Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Does Your Home Business Irritates Your Family And Friends?

Hi Wealthbuilder.

Like it or not, home business is here to stay. In fact, home business has always been around, taking different forms, different products. i remembered when i was a kid, my mum used to bring me along to those house parties, in my neighbourhood. As a kid,I had fun, because there were plenty of food and games and other kids to play with, at those parties. However, I never got to understand why were there parties. By the way, those were tupperware parties..!

And when i was growing up, I always hear my relatives whispering to my mum about some healthfoods sold thru some pyramid scheme, until it was banned in Singapore. Nevertheless, home business never really went away.

Over the last few years, during the economy downturn, many working professionals were laid off. I was one of those. Being trapped in a situation where either you are too "expensive" to be hired, or you are over-qualified for a more junior role. Meeting up with old friends and relatives suddenly gave me a feeling, that everybody is doing some "underground" business. MLM selling healthcare, beautycare, skincare, household products, magnetic beds...you name it! And suddenly, all relatives whom you never knew existed, or long forgotten, start calling you over the phones, appearing just before dinners! The best winners were coffee-joints like Starbucks, because there were many sales presentations going on. Dell was also a winner, because many people needed a laptop for their mobile business.

I, out of desperation and curiosity, joined one. i paid a joining fee of about $150 to buy some sales literature package, which contains of pricinglists, catalogues and some other documents. Next I was asked to attend some motivational talks, conducted by some "gurus" who looked like property agents in cheap suits, and spoke broken English. I was then given a lot of pep talks, asked to submit all my friends' cellphone numbers,etc. Before I went any deeper, I found myself a decent job. I am a sales manager in the IT industry over 10 years now, and have a MBA. And so I walked out of the MLM engagement.

About a year ago, i left my last job due to political reasons in the organisation, and I re-visited the idea of a home business. I also ponder upon the fact that working professionals should always set aside time to build a secondary income or what i called it Secret Income. If you look around you, all those mergers/acquisitions, hostile takeovers, corrupted CEOs causing huge giant companies to come to a standstill, are just making our jobs more vulnerable. So i strongly believe that we should always build a secret income somewhere and somehow..

I think the internet is a good place to build our secret income, because you dont actually put a face to the business. You don't go out there to meet friends and hardsell them. You could share with them your website and your online business, but you don't sell to them, which might turn them off. And if you so decide to keep this as your secret in your studyroom, just like i did, so be it! Your boss don't need to know about your online business. And that is why I started SecretInternetWealth.com..

Still in its infancy, it sure beats having to buy many coffee sessions, with people who maybe more interested in the coffee than your proposition. And everything is pretty much automated, and that's what i like about online business. I promote quite a few programs, and one of them is CBmall, an online mall selling 40,000 Clickbank products. Clickbank do the transactions for you, and pays you your commissions each time a sale is closed. You don't meet the customer, and you don't even issue an invoice!

If you are seriously looking for money making opportunities, to build your secret wealth. Drop by my site and i am very sure you would find something you like to start with. Thank you . Cheers!

Regards

Terence Chan
http://www.secretinternetwealth.com
http://www.secretinternetwealth.com/cbmall

Terence Chan spends the last 10 years as a sales professional in the ERP solutions industry. Has a MBA from California State University. He believes that working professionals should always build their Secret income.Alecia Blog4497
Ally Blog36346

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch